Friday, November 16, 2007

Authors World

Okay, so it's my first time being published but from what they're telling me I'm an Author. What does that mean for me? Well...all of a sudden my signature is of value, what I say is listened to (except by my wonderful children:) as if somehow I now have some new found wisdom. I'm still just me. I'm mom to 4-6 children at a time (4 are mine up to 2 on loan from the foster care system). I homeschool (yes, I'm crazy), I am a self proclaimed doula, accidental midwife and writer with a twist of lemon. I'm not sure what you'll find here, but I hope it's a lot of fun for anyone who is the parent, godparent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend or youth leader for Orthodox teens. Hey, even the teens are welcome here! (there are snacks in the fridge:)

Many blessings,
Annalisa

No comments: